Hi my people, in this post I will try to look at the future and answer the following question:  Have I thought about taking a course after you graduate? I must say that I have never thought it seriously, but for this moment I decided to research a bit, and I found something interesting that immediately took my attention, if I decided to take a course after I graduate it has to be Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology. Well, I think it now, but maybe through the year mu opinion could change, but I would like to help people in these years of their lifes, because these are very difficult when you have problems and maybe no one is going to understand the process there are living or not even explain them what is happening, maybe I don’t understand it very well to, but I want to, it has always been interesting for me, because is the age where you find yourself or at least you try to look for something in your reality that motivates you, but before that you should be prepared, maybe just a bit, but if one child was left alone, if he or she never had someone who could explain the things they wanted to understand, there is something that they don’t have and I would like to help them whit that. I don’t really know where I want to study it, but if I have the opportunity to leave this country for some time, I will take it, and I also want to work after I have ended my career so maybe I would take a part-time course, but you know I can’t see the future, these are just things I want to do.


Comentarios


  1. children are always a little forgotten and studying to help them is very important

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that childhood and adolescence are a critical time of our lives, problems and traumas generated at this ages can affect the rest of our lives

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares