El sakura colorea Japón | Passenger 6A

Hi everyone, today I'm going to tell you about the country I want to visit at least once in my life, and this country is Japan. When I was 13 I started watching anime, and this is really important for me because I started to introduce in some areas of art from Japan, first the anime, then music and manga. Anime series are TV’s caricatures from Japan, and manga is like a comic but made in Japan, these forms of art show us what the author wants, the plot can be for every kind of public, since kids, with fantastic stories, to adults, talking about serious problems about their society, and I love Japanese music because it share a different energy and have philosophical lyrics that make me thing about life.

I want to visit Japan because it has really beautiful places to my eyes, like temples or parks with huge and beautiful gardens, and I really want to see a cherry tree, or “sakura”, from Japan, so it is the first thing I want to see there. I would like to visit the mount Fuji and see it through a cherry tree like in the picture.

I don´t know if I would like to live there because their culture is so different from here, they are very respectful with others but I know that live in Japan is hard, because they have a lot of pressure, they have to work very hard you know, is not easy to being respectful and have good manners every time and also have to be someone in their society, but this is something I want to see closer, but not really want to live it.

Exploring Mount Fuji: A Visitor's Guide | PlanetWare

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares