My holydays aren't really funny because I have to do things I don’t really want, In times that aren't comfortable to me, but this travel was different, I went to the south of Chile with my classmates in 2016, I think those short five days were the best days of my life because of my friends, to spend all day with them was very fun, we share room so even in nights we were joking around. The places we visit wasn't the important thing, to spend with my friends makes this travel the important thing, but the places we visit were nice too, I remember that we stayed in a cabin in Licanray, the first day, when we arrived, the first place we went was the Playa Grande Licanray in the Calafquén lake, we also went to Valdivia, where we visit a chocolate store and walk around the city, we also went to a botanical garden in Valdivia, and we visit the Kunstmann´s brewery, and also went to the Caucau river, yes, I saw the famous Caucau bridge, if I had to choose any of these places to go again, I would choose the botanical garden because It is really beautiful, maybe I need no see it once more.

Horror de calculo Discovery (Cau Cau Valdivia) Puente mal ...Jardín Botánico UACh: comenzarán trabajos de mantención y ...

Comentarios

  1. spending the holidays with friends is what makes them better and they are the vacations that are most enjoyed

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares