In the future I want to be a writer or maybe a musician, well I don’t really know what I want to do in the future, the only thing I can see in my future is me working at the career I had studied, so maybe I’m going to be a psychologist, when I think about what I want to do, I always think that first I have to study and end the career and work at this and gain some money and maybe after this I could do what I want, but to survive I have to think in what I am good and what I like to do, so I chose studying psychology because I’m good at studying and I thing that psychology is very interesting so I decided to study it. But in my free time and when I am alone I like to play guitar and sing, and also like to write, but I am not really good at these hobbies but I enjoy dreaming about writing a book or to record an album, I don’t really care about success, but if someday I do one of both or the both things I want to feel satisfied with the result, I don’t want to do something commercial just to sell, but if it makes money good, and if it doesn´t good too, but first I should improve my abilities.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares